Friday, November 03, 2006

Underdog...

In any sport, I have always rooted for the underdog. Team India and the Boston Red Sox are exceptions. Obviously.

In any sport I play, I prefer to be on the less strong team and make my team win rather than just play my part by just joining the winning team.

Even in other facets of life, I love being the underdog. I find it fun, exciting and challenging to be the underdog and then coming out on top.
No one expects much from you. But, you know how good you are. And over time, with your ability and hard work, you prove a point!

How about you? Do you root for the underdog or prefer to go with the prevailing strong and mighty force?

1 Comments:

At 3:41 pm, November 03, 2006 , Blogger SternMystic said...

I follow my heart (and sometimes other organs do the thinking too).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home