Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Movie after movie after movie...

The last few weeks have been interesting. I have been studying hard and partying harder! :) My routine was - study for an hour, then take a break for half an hour. At one point it got so bad that I was studying for 30 minutes and taking a break for the rest of the hour. (In fact, right since my school days, my concentration levels have failed to exceed the 1 hour mark).So, that gave me plenty of opportunities to catch up on some movie watching. As an aside, I love watching movies and thinking about plots/scenes/screenplay/visuals for a movie that I aspire to make some day.

Thus, I have had the chance to watch about twenty different movies in the last one month. And the grand list:
O Brother where art thou
Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
Bhopal Express
Kisi Se Na Kehnaa
Hazaron Khwahishein Aisi
Good Will Hunting
Chashme Baddoor
Iqbal
Teen Deewarein
Kal Ho Naa Ho
Ek Khiladi Ek Hasina
Yun Hota to Kya Hota
RainMan
Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part 2
Team America
Dhoom2
Omkara
Corporate
Mixed Doubles

With the exception of Dhoom2, I wholeheartedly recommend all of the rest. Some more so than the others, but I assure you that none of them will be a waste of your time.

Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home